The Question Block
April 29th, 2011
Round 1 – The Music Round
1. Portal 2 – Want You Gone
2.Dead Rising – Justified
3.Drawn to Life – The End
Round 2 – What’s Up Doc?
4. My plans for world domination are constantly ruined by the same destructive marsupial. Dr. Neo Cortex from the Crash Bandicoot series
5. Recently I tried to strike fear into the heart of my nemesis on an island for the criminally insane. Dr. Jonathan Crane (a.k.a. Scarecrow) from Batman: Arkham Asylum
6. I am head of staff at Alchmellia Hospital and am connected to my home town’s local cult, The Order. Dr. Michael Kaufmann from the Silent Hill series
Round 3 – That’s All Folks!
7. The “good” ending to this game saw you rescue all of the young females that you encountered during your utopian adventure. They would eventually become a part of your family and be at your bedside when you died. Bio Shock
Round 4 – That’s a Joke, Son
10. This game, while never having actually been released, is the subject of a yearly charity event where the participants drive from Tucson, AZ to Las Vegas, NV in real time. Penn & Teller’s Smoke and Mirror’s
11. This game would do many different things, based on how well a player was doing, such as appearing to turn the volume down on your TV, or generate monsters that weren’t actually a part of the game and would disappear if you attacked them. Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem
12. It was rumored back in 1992 that you could fight against this character in Street Fighter by beating every opponent in the game without taking a single hit and then achieving nine draws in a row against M. Bison. Sheng Long