The Question Block
Friday, March 25th, 2011
Round 1 – The Music Round
1. Mirror’s Edge (Still Alive)
2. Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
3. Portal (Still Alive)
Round 2 – Odd Man Out
4. Cid Pollendina, Kain Highwind, Murdaw, Terra Branford (Murdaw is from Dragon Quest, while the others are from the Final Fantasy series.
5. Kenshin Uesugi, Shingen Takeda, Ginchiyo Tachibana, Hidemitsu Akechi (Hidemitsu is from Onimush, while the others are from Samurai Warriors.)
6. Alex, Billy Lee, Jimmy, Marian (Alex is from River City Ransom, while the others are from Double Dragon.)
Round 3 – The DS
In celebration of the 3DS coming out we’ll take a look at its predecessor.
7. This was the code name for the Nintendo DS while it was in development. It is evidenced by the SKU code and can also been seen at the beginning of the system’s model number. Nitro
8. Despite what many people believe the letters DS do not stand for Dual Screen, but this. Developer’s System
9. As of December 31st, 2010, with total sales of more than 144 million units, the Nintendo DS was the second best selling game console of all time behind what other system? Playstation 2 By the same time the PS2 had sold more than 150 million units.
Round 4 – Pirates
10. This character is rescued from a forest near the beginning of Wind Waker and is eventually revealed to actually be Princess Zelda. Tetra
11. This mighty pirate is a master of insult swordfighting and often has his name hilariously mispronounced by other characters in the franchise. Guybrush Threepwood
12. This game, developed by Data East and released for the Sega Genesis features an anthropomorphic seal named Havoc who must rescue his friends Bridgit and Tide from the villainous pirate walrus Bernardo. High Seas Havoc