The Question Block is Nintendo Okie’s all trivia page. It started back in 2009 as a part of the Nintendo Okie Podcast. Then it was only five questions. Since that time it’s expanded to 12 questions and it even got its own show. This page is an archive for those episodes of the Podcast, but also it’s a place to come for trivia every day.
To Enter the Contest:
1. Download and listen to the show. You’ll probably enjoy it whether you know the answers to the questions or not.
2. If you want to participate in the contest simply email your answers to email@example.com. We will keep track of everyone’s answers for the duration of the month. At the end of the month the person with the most points will win whatever the prize for that month happens to be.
3. Answers must be submitted by 11:59 the Thursday after the podcast goes live on the site. Show’s go up on Friday morning so you have a week to get your answers in. The only exception to this time limit is the last week of the month where answers need to be in by 11:59 on Wednesday.
4. The contest is open to anyone that wants to enter. There are no restrictions on entry. All prizes will be available for anyone in any region. If there are any exceptions to that we will let you know ahead of time. We do not want to discourage participation, but sometimes prizes may be locked by region and not available to everyone.
5. Winners will be disallowed from winning for the following month. If you win a contest in March you will not be eligible to win a prize in April, but would again be eligible for the prize in May. We want to spread the wealth around.
6. Have fun and enjoy the show.
The Question Block is part of the Nintendo Okie family.
To find video game news and reviews related to, not only Nintendo, but all of the gaming world check us out at Nintendo Okie.